Folly Beach is home to great waves and an avid surf community and we couldn't be more stoked to partner up with Charleston Surf Lessons for our second season, bringing you a super fun day at the beach! Yoga & surfing, what could be better?!?
Salute the Sun with a 45-minute all levels yoga class on the beach, and then suit up for a 90-minute group surfing lesson with the amazing teachers of Charleston Surf Lessons, rated best surf school in the Carolinas.
Finish the day off anyway you like, either on the beach or refueling at any of Folly's amazing lunch spots.
April 29 || May 27 || June 24 || July 29 || Aug 26
- 45-minute beach yoga (bring your own towel/mat) - attire: yoga clothes or shorts (you'll have time to change before surfing.
- Surf board rental
- West suit/rash guard rental
- 90-minute group surf lesson (in/out of water)
- Meet at 4th Block West - Folly Beach, SC at 9:00/9:15am to check in
**Directions: Once you enter Folly Beach, come down Center St. and take a right at the last stop sign before you come to Tides Hotel (W. Ashley Ave.) - come down to 3rd St West to park, then walk down 3rd street to the beach access by the yellow bath house. Once on the beach, take a right on the beach until you see the Chas Surf Lessons tent.
- 9:30-10:15am - Yoga with Meg on the beach
- 10:15-10:30am - Get suited up!
- 10:30am-12:00pm - Group Surf Lesson (in/out of water)
$45 per person for this amazing day in the sun!
Space is limited, so don't delay!
For more info please email: email@example.com
SIGN UP NOW! (class size is limited)
*No refunds on special events, workshops, or classes.*